Blog SEO has been a countless effect on every search engine for a blog/ Website.
D0 you know everything about SEO or you want to know about Search engine optimization? How can you start your SEO service for your blog with following some SEO tips?
On that occasion, few question will arise. How can you start your SEO service for your blog with following different SEO tips?
First of all, you have to know what is Blog post SEO, what is the importance of SEO and how to start SEO with the step-by-step process? Today in this article I will discuss all the topics briefly.
Topics Of This Content
What is Blog SEO?
Actually, Blog SEO is nothing different from the SEO (Search Engine Optimization). This word comes from the SEO which related to blog/website where all the web optimization term will come.
In practically blogging is not only writing and publishing articles.
Here I am going to discuss the backend forces through SEO that every blogger should know to push up their blog.
Do you know, what topics will come under blog post SEO optimization?
Google always loves SEO friendly link containing blogs ( Example: containing proper words in the link, Dofollow and Nofollow links etc.).
You have to care about site links and other metrics and to do it by yourself or hire someone who exerts on that field. Here I will discuss some of the important topics that you need to focus.
- Choose and think about your content: First of all, think what you are going to do and what will be your focus for your content.
- Your content’s body structure: Before going to start your content, always imagine how to make your content. Try to make a clean and good looking content and use infographic in your post.
Use the focus term in the right place (introduction, body, and conclusion) with appropriate word interval.
- Use strong Word: Use paragraph, headings and some strong words (like- Finally, step-by-step, easily, quick guide etc.). Try to take attention for your reader with some special word.
- Competitor: Always try to analyze your competitor. Because you can’t go up without overtaking them. Try to make a bigger length of articles, at least 500 (though WordPress SEO tool– Yoast recommended writing at least 300 words of an article).
- Linking: Try to concentrate on internal linking. Linking to the relevant article or websites is one of the key factors for On page SEO.
The importance of Blog SEO strategy:
In today’s digital marketing, no one can grow their business without the following SEO strategy.
In every second Google receives millions of information for a particular topic. Now Google follows SEO to sorting out those contents on SERP.
Now I will discuss the importance of using SEO tips on your blog.
- SEO is the only thing to get out from the competition for any keyword. As an example, if two sites are providing the same type of contents/products, then Google follow the different metrics of SEO to figure out which one is better and which one deserves to take the top position.
- Basically, SEO isn’t only for search engine ranking. You can push your site to the next level by improving regularly of your blog.
- It also helps a website to promote on the social media marketing (In Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Digg etc.).
- If one website has different author then it helps that site to build a strong foundation for future.
- Actually, if you want to rank in the SERP. You need to follow few techniques (On page SEO, Off page SEO).
Few Blog SEO tips for a beginner blogger:
At first, I will be listed for you some of the best tips that you need to follow –
|1) Keyword Research||2) Link Building||3) Technical SEO|
|4) Authority Strength||5) On Page & Off Page SEO|
These six terms are essential for blog post SEO tips. Here I will discuss with 2-3 lines in the next few paragraph.
For a blogger, choosing keyword is one of the key factors. Though this term comes under On page SEO, I separated it on a different list. Because it has a huge importance in the category for any blog spot ranking factor.
- Keyword Research: Selecting proper keywords for your blog post is always be a key factor. Keyword research technique is little tricky and different for every blogger. Around 99% pro blogger use tools for finding proper keywords.
From my point of view, always try to select keywords which are related to your site with high search volume.
- Link Building: From the Google’s last 5 years of SEO update, building links are the most common thing to fulfill the SEO criteria. There are two types of link building needed for a blog, one is Internal Linking and Outbound linking.
Linking with relevant links of your current page will give you a big advantage for SERP. But, lower quality links don’t have any power to help your post, infect it can harmful for your blog (As a result, Google’s trust score will be decreased of your site).
- Technical SEO: It is not a big part of blog SEO, but we can’t overtake this one. Actually, Technical SEO refers to the normal site managements issue while you are designing your site.
For every WordPress user, it is not a big issue. Because WordPress comes with lots of SEO plugins for blogger. It is not a tough job for WordPress user.
- Authority Strength: Higher authority blogs always rank better than the normal blogs. Because Google trust flow rate is always higher for higher authority blogs.
- On page & Off Page SEO: All SEO terms for a website will come under this two term. Previously, Google only focuses on OnPage SEO techniques for ranking. But now Google prefers both On Page and Off Page optimization technique.
You might be little excited about your blog SEO after reading this article.
These are the top most topics that every blogger used. Actually, I am too.
Want to follow these algorithms? Now, it’s up to you thinking.
Though I tell you the SEO tips to follow for your blog, there is nothing to compete with high-quality contents. I think you understand how can you follow these techniques on your site.
In a word, SEO is all in all for a blog/website.